Man, it seems like years ago that I first blogged about our planned honeymoon in Mauritius. Come to think of it, it was nearly a year ago that I first booked the trip.
Now we are exactly 1 week away from our departure to the promised land(s)!
Since then, a lot of the details of the trip have rounded out and I plan on blogging about the aspects that my wife will allow me to talk about.
Here is what you can expect to see from me if all goes well and motivation stays high:
- Delta Lounge at Washington Dulles (if this exists)
- Flight Report: Air France Business Class from Washington DC (IAD) to Paris (CDG) on the Airbus A380
- Air France Lounge in Paris
- Day Trip to Paris
- Flight Report: Air Mauritius Business Class from Paris to Mauritius (MRU) on a 777-300
- Staying at the Four Seasons Mauritius
- Scuba Diving and Snorkeling in Mauritius
- Sight Seeing in Mauritius
- Golfing at the Ernie Els Designed Course at the Fours Seasons Mauritius
- Flight Report: Air Mauritius Economy Class from Mauritius to Paris
- Flight Report: Air France Paris to Munich
- Staying at The Hilton Munich Hotel
- Sight Seeing in Munich
- Oktoberfest in Munich
- Driving to Berchtesgarden, Germany
- Staying at The Intercontinental Berchtesgaden
- Sight Seeing in Berchtesgaden
- Train from Munich to Paris
- Staying at Park Hyatt Vendome Hotel
- Sight Seeing in Paris
- Flight Report: Air France Business Class from Paris to Washington DC on the Airbus A380
Wow, this is a jam packed two weeks of travel! 4 overnight flights and 11 nights in premium hotels (four of these using points). 7 Total flights, a train ride and two car rentals. 4 Hemispheres.
I can’t wait for this trip and I hope you stick with me as I share the details (once again, as long as my wife allows it).